Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Who Was Caylee Anthony's Father?

Some people think that Casey's own father was Caylee's dad. 
And some people believe that this man, Michael Duggan, was Caylee's father. He died in a one-car accident in Falmouth, Massachusetts, in October 2007.

Casey Anthony, according to testimony and first-person accounts, often told her family and friends that Caylee’s biological father died in a car accident in 2007.

Michael's mother, Donna MacLean, is certain he was Caylee's dad.
Donna is willing to take a lie-detector test and a DNA test to prove it.

Michael had a colorful family history. His parents divorced and his father had a sex-change operation, from Wilfred to Wendy. Wendy now in jail in Florida for serious DUI violations. After high school, Michael went to  to an uncle’s home in North Carolina, and then on his own.  Supposedly He was living in Tennessee, working for a moving company when Caylee was conceived. He was traveling all over the region moving furniture. And he would routinely visit Florida. His paternal grandparents had regularly taken him to visit friends who lived near Disney World in Orlando.

According to Michael's mom, Michael always stayed in touch. In late summer of 2007 during a telephone call, 
“we were talking about the upcoming birth of my other son’s baby boy,
I said I had really hoped for a baby girl grandchild, and that’s when Michael told me that he already had one.
I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony. I asked who she was and he said her name is Casey. He told me her dad was a cop."

Donna MacLean also claims that her son told her that Casey wasn't pressuring him for child support and they were possibly putting the child up for adoption. He never mentioned the city in which the child and her mother lived. Testimony at Casey Anthony’s murder trial has revealed she talked to others about the possibility of putting Caylee up for adoption.

“All I want is to know the truth,” 
Donna says
“I’ve grieved for my son and now I want to grieve for my grandchild.”

No comments: