Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Dr. Phil Thinks O.J. Simpson Should Clear His Conscience Before He Dies.

Dr. Phil says that he wants to interview O.J. Simpson to interrogate him about the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

Dr. Phil has new podcast “Phil in the Blanks,” where he has conversations with people he admires and finds interesting. He's previously spoken to stars like Dolly Parton, Shaquille O'Neal and Jay Leno. 

"There are people I want to talk to before they die,” 
 "I wanna talk to O.J. before he dies. I wanna know. I’ve worked very closely with the Goldman family. I respect them so much. I respect them so greatly. I wanna talk to him because he can’t lie to me.”

The Goldman family won against Simpson in civil court, forcing the former football star to pay more than $33 million to them over his wrongful death. 

Dr. Phil believes that if he could sit across from O.J. Simpson, he’ll succeed where a Los Angeles court and countless interviews have failed by proving his guilt or innocence.

"If he’s telling the truth, then going through the interrogation that I would give him, it would be obvious to everyone in America, to everyone in the world that he is innocent,” 
"And if he’s not, it would be obvious to everyone in the world that he’s not, and he should unburden before he goes to his grave.”

No comments: