Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Have you seen Daisy Durborow? UPDATE: FOUND

Daisy Durborow
Was 17 when she went missing from West Jordan, Utah on November 24, 2014.
She may be in the company of an adult female.
They may travel within Utah or to Kansas, Oklahoma, or Texas.
At the time of her disappearance she was seen with blonde streaks in her hair.
She is 5'5" tall, 160 lbs with black hair and brown eyes.
She has a tattoo of a crown on the right side of her neck.

I have been contacted on Twitter by her and she indeed is not lost.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please remove this entry. Daisy is fine and is now an adult. I am her Father. And Frankly she would hate that this particular photo is on the internet.

DeathByBoobie said...

With all due respect, how do i know that this is true? Her missing flyer is many places, one of them is here https://bci.utah.gov/2015/04/27/daisy-durborow/ Maybe you should contact the West Jordan Police Department at (801) 256-2000 and tell them so they will take it down.

DeathByBoobie said...

Can you private message me on twitter and give me some kind of proof?

DaisyNoel said...

This is Daisy I am fine I was a runaway thank you for your concern.