Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Monday, January 9, 2012

i Feel Red Today..
You're are no one until someone thinks you are someone...
i am so F'N bored..
i hate what my life has become.
i've went famously nuts the last little while.
i don't think anyone really cares or has noticed.
i wonder how much more i can take until i completely crack.
i suppose it doesn't matter anyway.
i don't have enough money to be in the funny farm.
Once i am there they will probably return me anyway.
That is how nuts i am.



1 comment:

DeathByBoobie said...

MY font was supposta be red Fother Mucker!