Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crave

You're what i crave
You're all i need
on you i want to feed
Devour you piece by piece
until this burning is ceased
Hammering in my head
without you i'm mostly dead
Drowning in my lust for you
Anything you ask i'll do
Imprisoned by your eyes
In you i feel alive
Lost in you, don't want found
Rushing blood, the only sound
Crave
What i crave
You're what i crave
You're the thief of my soul
Locked in your arms
out of control
Stop this aching inside
Cure in you for me to find
Heart pounding in my ears
with you i have no fears
Crave
You're what i crave

No comments: