Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Fuck everything including you

Not going to do this anymore. Tired of being dissppointed and having nothing to look forward too. I can't count on anyone but myself. i am tired of my job. i am tired of the cats crapping everywhere and i am tired of the boy dogs pissing everywhere. i am tired of fighting to sleep. Just trying to get out of bed is a chore in itself. The only reason i have to keep on breathing. And i am afraid that someone is going to take him away. If that happens i have no reason for anything anymore. Then i won't be breathing anymore. And i won't do it some sissy way either. Not a way they could have hopes of bringing me back. i have it all planned.

No comments: