Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Monday, April 14, 2014

This really sux. Kitchen sink is broken. The floors, doors walls and windows are broken. And everything else is damaged. The World Mark thing was a bust. They so suck there. Dale didn't go for an interview for a driver for a parts company. He might be fired from his one cleaning job. 12 different places are sending us to collections. We don't have enough money to file for bankruptcy. The cleaning, cooking and the upkeep of the house is all up to me and me alone. i dunno what to do. It sux that you work hard, you help people out, your nice and loyal and all you do is get shit on.

No comments: