Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Thursday, March 28, 2013


Unfinished

This is a little raw...

My skin burns at your touch
Tell me why i want you so much
You drive me crazy with everything you do
Oh i really do hate you
Your such an ass, An annoyance, a parasite
Why do i need you in my bed tonight
You really are a stupid bitch
But you satisfy this undying itch
This pain, this hunger inside
is telling me your what i want, what i need to survive
you cunt , you dick shut the hell up
and get over here so we can fuck

No comments: