Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I am so tired of all this crap....................
i feel like shit.
i'm so sick of work. 
i work so hard and no one gives a shit.
i come home and everything is shit.
My husband doesn't appreciate me at all.
He takes care of the dogs, but does nothing else.
i miss having a friend.
i miss feeling ok.
i can't even kill myself.. if i did who would take care of Harley and Dale.
Dale can't do shit.
Harley to young to take care of himself.
i don't know what to do.
i try to take better care of myself now, but it is difficult. i am so tired.

No comments: