Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Didn't do anything for Valentines day as usual....
I didn't have money to get Dale anything..
He never gets me anything..
He became distracted by T.V. like he does every year.
All i wanted it an hr together at least..
He usually pays attention to me for at least a few minutes.
This year i'm to fat and fucking hideous to merit any time at all!
Oh well, tomorrow i get to go to work and have fun trying not to want to blow my brains out!!!

No comments: