Welcome To My Blog. I respect and appreciate comments, questions, information and theories you might have. Even if i agree with you or not, i won't delete your comments as long as they are not purposefully attacking anyone. I will not condone bullying of any kind. If you that is your intent, don't bother posting because i will delete it the moment i see it.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Jessica Chambers Murder Retrial Verdict

For the second time, a mistrial is declared in the horrific murder of Jessica Chambers.
Chambers was not Tellis’ only alleged victim. 
He also faces a murder charge in Louisiana, in the slaying of Meing-Chen Hsiao.
Tellis would now be returned to Louisiana to face that murder charge.
Tellis has pleaded not guilty in Hsiao’s death. 
He previously admitted to unlawfully using her credit card.

I really don't know what is wrong with part of the jury that thinks he is innocent.
If you haven't done it already, look at my previous posts about Jessica's death and then tell me what you think.
At least look at the first post i did that has all the details.
This verdict has me miffed.
Hopefully he will at least go away for the other murder.
RETRIAL DAY 1
RETRIAL DAY 2
RETRIAL DAY 3
RETRIAL DAY 4
RETRIAL DAY 5
RETRIAL DAY 6
RETRIAL DAY 7
JURY DELIBERATIONS
HUNG JURY
JUDGE DECLARES MISTRIAL

No comments: